The Guest House is dog (pet) friendly subject to some reasonable expectations:
- A maximum of two dogs are allowed in the bedroom subject to size/space
- Dogs remain the responsibility of their owner at all times
- Owners are responsible for supplying their own dog food, dog bowls and dog bedding
- Dogs must not be left in the Guest House unattended at any time
- Dogs must be up to date with vaccinations and pest control (fleas, ticks, worms etc.) - Richard reserves the right to request evidence of vaccinations and pest control
- Dogs must be kept on the lead in all public areas of the Guest House
Richard reserves the right to ask a Guest to remove their dog if the above is not adhered to and/or the dog becomes agitated and/or disruptive - no refunds will be given if a Guest with a dog has, or is asked, to leave early.